All about the campsite
Modern colorful urban camp within walking distance from the historical center of the city Děčín fulfills every expectation about quality camping for all the fans of hiking and camping who want to discover the beauty of Czech-Saxon Switzerland and its surroundings in general. People from around the world who love cycling, in-line skating, water sports, climbing, motorcycle rides, caravan living or just simple backpacking come back every season to enjoy our campground again.
The campsite is situated between the Elbe river and the Elbe Cycle Route practically in the center of the city walking distance to all the attractive points and makes it a great starting point for experiences in Czech-Saxon Switzerland. Our campground is also a basecamp for many cool activities such as rafting, canoeing or climbing Via Ferrata which you can book with us as day tours. We are proudly active sportsmen ourselves and our campsite is mainly focused on active touring in this region where we can show you around.
The area in the downtown of Děčín with a lot of infrastructure was once abandoned. The place was neglected for a long time. In 2012 we decided to restore a beautiful piece of nature in the heart of the city reviving a formerly unkempt place. Therefore our campsite is trying to be eco-friendly and in many aspects as we support transportation by bicycle or foot and zero-waste kind of living. We are using cable spools as tables and old chairs, which have been decorated and refurnished, benches made from the remains of wooden pallets and other cool stuff. Help us save the environment with recycling.
• The reception is open from 8:00am-11:00am – 2:00pm-8:00pm
• Free WI-FI throughout the area
• Showers with warm water are free. No coins needed
• We offer lockable boxes for your bikes
• Nightguard from 8 pm – 8 am for your safety
• Help us recycle and sort out the waste. The bins are behind the reception
• Smoking is strictly forbidden in enclosed spaces
• Do not throw sanitary pads or wet wipes in the toilet. Use a trashbin